Thanks to its siphon mechanism, this system has various advantages. METAWATER offers a filtration thickening system that takes advantage of the siphon effect in the filtration process. It is an energy-saving thickening system that can be operated with almost no power consumption. The sludge generated in supply water and sewage treatments can be thickened to a high concentration. By installing this equipment before a dehydrator or digestion equipment, treatment efficiency can be drastically improved.
- Low energy consumption (between 1/20th and 1/30th vs. centrifugal thickener)
- Low vibration and noise
- Unmanned operation is possible due to full-automatic system
- Filter clogging is unlikely to occur because of low-pressure filtration method using siphon
- Thickening of low-density sludge is possible.
- Less SS in filtrate
- Because it is an open type of system, maintenance of the filtration panel is easy.
Thickening process of siphon-type filtration thickening system
Application and effect
|Supply water field||Further thickening of sludge obtained by gravity concentration||
|Sewage field||Thickening of surplus active sludge||
|Further thickening of gravity concentration tank sludge||