- Please explain the foundation of METAWATER.
- In April 2007, NGK Insulators, Ltd. and Fuji Electric Systems, Ltd. split their respective water environment divisions and the businesses were succeeded by NGK Water Environment Systems, Ltd. and Fuji Electric Water Environmental Systems Co., Ltd.
On April 1, 2008, NGK Water Environment Systems, Ltd. and Fuji Electric Water Environmental Systems Co., Ltd. merged and a new company was established with the company name of “METAWATER Co., Ltd.”
- On which stock exchange is METAWATER listed?
- Our company was listed on the first section of the Tokyo Stock Exchange in December 19, 2014.
- What is the security code?
- Our company is classified as being in the “Electric Power and Gas” business and the security code is 9551. Our new security code is JP3921260000.
- When are the financial results announced?
- Our closing is the end of March every year. The interim closing is the end of September. We announce our financial results place in May and November. We also disclose our business performance on a quarterly basis.
- Where can I access your past business performance?
- Please refer to “Brief financial results” or “Business performance and financial information” on our company’s website. The annual securities report is posted in “IR Library.”
- When is the fixed date for the dividend payment for shareholders?
- The fixed date for the year-end dividend is the end of March. The fixed date for the interim dividend is the end of September.
- Is any Shareholder Special Benefit program available?
- It is not available currently.
- How many stocks are there in one unit?
- 100 stocks. * One unit represents the minimum unit for selling or buying stocks.
- How can I register a transfer of shares or change of my address?
- Please contact Mizuho Trust & Banking Co., Ltd., the administrator of our shareholder registry.
- When is the general meeting of shareholders held?
- The ordinary general meeting of shareholders takes place toward the end of June every year. A notice on the date and place of the meeting to be held at the beginning of June is given to the shareholders at the end of March every year.
- How can I exercise my voting right in a general meeting of shareholders?
- We send a Notice of Call and Voting Right Exercise Document to our shareholders registered in the shareholders’ registry as of the end of the shareholders meeting reference date (in the case of an ordinary general meeting, this is March 31). You can exercise your voting right via one of the following methods:
(1) Attend the general meeting of shareholders with your Voting Right Exercise Document
(2) Return your Voting Right Exercise Document to us indicating your approval or rejection
- Where can I obtain reference materials?
- Click here for a review.